o.t.i.s.t.i.k.
Friday, April 27, 2007
new love
sorry because it took a long time before i posted another entry here in my blog. been busy with choir matters and others. (actually, i am really lazy to post. hehehe)

i'm talking about my new found love - photography. i really have an interest in photography ever since. my aunt owns a SLR camera. she gave it to me when i was still in elementary before she entered the convent. now, it's with my other aunt and i plan to use it to someday. now, my aunt bought a new camera - canon ixus 60 - but i'm the one using it. hehe. she invited me to attend a photography seminar in her office. i attended one session last saturday but i wasn't able to finish it due to other commitments.

i tried the camera last weekend - first at a birthday party, second at intramuros. aside from the photography seminar, i have three mentors. a fellow canon user and a DSLR owner, kuya jerome, gave some tips in taking pictures at night. he also gave me tips in some settings of the camera. another canon user - kuya earl -teaches me with camera settings (thanks to the photo sharing feature of yahoo messenger. even if he's in singapore, he still can critique my shots). i went to intramuros last sunday with rex to practice the camera at night. he gave a crash course on photography since he is a multimedia arts graduate. here are some of the pics we took:




the first & fourth images was taken by rex. second, third and fifth images by me. i hope to enroll in a photography class or seminar someday to learn more about it. but for now, i wish to thank the three persons mentioned above for sharing their knowledge to me. :)
 
posted by jeromz at 11:25 PM | Permalink |