o.t.i.s.t.i.k.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
mixed post
i've been busy with many things the past days. i kept myself busy to help me forget things that happened the past weeks. i accepted a project which kept me busy from saturday night to monday afternoon. i felt like a college student again. it was really draining and we were really relieved when we finished it.

next week will be the start of holy week. for the past 7 years, i was always busy during this time of the year due to my involvement in our church choir. we rehearse almost everyday during holy week because we sing in 2 masses (washing of the feet mass & easter sunday salubong). this year will be different since i won't be actively involved in the parish activities due to other commitments.

i went to st. andrew's school this morning to attend my brother's graduation. if my memory serves me right, it was also march 28 when we graduated from elementary 11 years ago. there were a lot of changes in school. this is my first time to enter the new building because the graduation ceremonies was held at the new gym. during our time, graduation was held at the church. it starts with a mass then the graduation ceremonies follow. there were really a lot of changes in school (from the administrators, faculty, staff, school grounds, rules and many more) from the time we graduated from high school 5 years ago. but it is still the the school that i called my home for 10 years. :)
 
posted by jeromz at 1:30 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Dantes

    How nice...

    You went back the memory lane. How I miss my school... Yes, it is a home...